Wednesday 18 April 2012

Section A finished

Well I reached Warner Springs which marks the end of section A at mile.marker 109.2

So what is next?
Well at the moment I am back in San Diego to try let my stomach issue clear up, so far it is looking good, in fact it seemed to clear up very quickly, this is both good and bad news, good in that I am feeling a lot better,  bad as it may indicate that I am reacting badly to the altitude (or at least exertion at altitude) this is bad in that later sections get higher still.
My current plan is to rent a car and do some angelling for a few days before attending the kickoff, I also.intend to spend some time at altitude to see how my body reacts, I will decide after kickoff if I am getting back on the trail or implementing plan B..

Plan B is an American road trip instead of the trail.

More details to follow.

3 comments:

  1. As I said yesterday, both plan A and plan B are still great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fair dues man, hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete